Several residential developments have already been developed. Glen Erasmia Boulevard was the first residential estate developed in 1998 by Riverfields Development and consists of 430 fully developed residential stands and one cluster development known as Zimbali.
Gleneagle Estate consists of 392 residential stands, four cluster developments and clubhouse, tennis court, squash court and extensive parks.
An adjoining development to The Villas – Robin Ridge – is currently under construction and will launch to the market in the first quarter of 2017. 15 units will be on sale.
Riverfields Development is also finalising plans for a new residential estate which will consist of 242 stands. The development will be launched to market in 2017.
- Live, work, play lifestyle
- Returns consistently outperforms neighbouring suburbs
- Development opportunities across the full residential market
- Central security control with 24-hour security
- Integrated open space system for leisure & recreational purposes
- Improved public transport linkages
- Enhanced walkability & cycling
- Good access to social facilities
Have you decided the types of shades and colour accents you will be introducing to your home in 2019? What kind of atmosphere do you want the walls in your home to encapsulate?Read more
Nowadays, people lead such busy lives that their to-do lists have become thick paper scrolls that unfold from their hands and roll down to the floor. Between pursuing professional goals and maintaining a decent social life, it has become even more difficult to dedicate time to effectively cleaning the house.Read more