Several residential developments have already been developed. Glen Erasmia Boulevard was the first residential estate developed in 1998 by Riverfields Development and consists of 430 fully developed residential stands and one cluster development known as Zimbali.
Gleneagle Estate consists of 392 residential stands, four cluster developments and clubhouse, tennis court, squash court and extensive parks.
An adjoining development to The Villas – Robin Ridge – is currently under construction and will launch to the market in the first quarter of 2017. 15 units will be on sale.
Riverfields Development is also finalising plans for a new residential estate which will consist of 242 stands. The development will be launched to market in 2017.
- Live, work, play lifestyle
- Returns consistently outperforms neighbouring suburbs
- Development opportunities across the full residential market
- Central security control with 24-hour security
- Integrated open space system for leisure & recreational purposes
- Improved public transport linkages
- Enhanced walkability & cycling
- Good access to social facilities
Have a good time with DJs who will play banging anthems for the weekend. Spoil yourself with some therapeutic treatment. Learn more about reptile conservation. And enjoy delicious international cuisine.Read more
Make the most of the October weather by heading to a picnic park with the family; or visit a wellness centre that will give you a “spa-sational” experience. Here’s where you can do these things and more on the East Rand …Read more